Race: Pegasus pony
Alignment: Neutral Adorable
Look, if you don't find Fluttershy utterly adorable there's just something wrong with you. How could this scene not melt your heart and make you go "D'awww"?
Everyone loves Fluttershy; that's her entire schtick. Wild animals love her, trust her, and most importantly obey her; between her massively high Charisma, her druid ability of Wild Empathy, and her having taken every single feat related to that class feature, she exhibits a level of communion with nature that would be frightening if not for her utter lack of ambition aside from wanting to cuddle every living thing.
|She's like every hippie chick you've ever met, except she smells better.|
Well, every wild living thing. She can face down a manticore but she is terrified of being the center of attention by other ponies. And of course her crippling fear of adult dragons.
But what's important to note is that even though she is terribly afraid of many things (which would indicate a low Will Save, and therefore low Wisdom score) she manages to pull through when the chips are down. Which means that while her Wisdom isn't great, it isn't as low as you'd think -- probably in the 8-11 range. Sure, she isn't going to be casting high-level druid spells any time soon, but that's fine with Fluttershy, because she isn't about conflict at all. She's about healing, nurturing, and empathy. The only reason she goes along with the rest of the Mane Six (i.e. the Player Characters) is to make sure they're all right. She'd feel absolutely awful if one of her friends were to get hurt without her there to make it better.
If this wasn't a children's show, you can be certain Fluttershy would have a marijuana garden behind her cottage. Healing, peace, and love, dude. And if you have a problem with that, well... she'll give you the stare.
And, oh yeah, a red dragon a hundred times her size.
Pure Pony Pwnage.
- Charisma is her core stat.
- Wisdom isn't as low as you'd think.
- Strength is her dump stat (she's only used to lifting birds & bunnies).
- Loves nurturing & healing animals.
- Has tons of animal companions (Pack Lord archetype).
- Can use Wild Empathy to devastating effect.
Key "Fluttershy is a Druid" episodes:
- Tames a vicious manticore that defeated the rest of the team in Elements of Harmony
- Lays the smackdown on a dragon in Dragonshy
- Wakes up all the hibernating animals in Winter Wrap-Up
- Out-stares a cockatrice (and defeats its petrifying gaze) in The Stare Master
- Is seen taking care of animals -- including a very ill phoenix -- in A Bird in the Hoof
* It could be argued that in episode 26, The Best Night Ever, she takes a level in Barbarian....