Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo -- TargetSportsUSA.Com!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WNW: It's not a cheese shop

This is neat because it's a cool segue between things we were talking about (poleaxes) and things I plan to talk about next (survival kits and D&D).

Also, it's just plain awesome.

(Order of the Stick is copyright Rich Burlew. Click here to embiggen.)


  1. which reminds me of...

  2. Heh. Reminds me of the old Monty Python bookshop sketch. Which I suspect it's probably supposed to.

  3. >.>


    It's supposed to remind you of the Cheese Shop sketch.

  4. Palette. That is the OBVIOUS connection. I didn't think that one needed mentioning.

  5. I didn't think so either, but... *points in JMB's direction*


The Fine Print

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License

Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to