Monday, November 29, 2010

Cyber Monday

Time for some light begging. I promise, this is the last time I'll mention it*. 


Since this is Cyber Monday, and all you good little geeks and geekettes are buying online things for friends and family, please consider buying my first published work, Undefeatable #12: Cavalier. When I wrote it I was given the choice between being paid by the word or to take a percentage of the sales, and I took the percentage. (No, I'm not going to mention the actual figures, that would be unprofessional.) 

So the more of them that get bought, the happier my Christmas will be, and since I'm a struggling artist every little bit helps. To sweeten the deal I even made a freebie download which contains two Cavalier Orders, one which is in the regular Undefeatable (Order of the Wolf) and one which hasn't been published until now (Order of the Chimera).

Please help support a geeky gamer girl and toss some money my way. It'll only cost you $1.25, and if you play Pathfinder it is TOTALLY worth the price. I'm very proud of the work I did and I know you'll be satisfied with the result.

Thank you!


* Totally not the last time

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you're getting some work published and sold, Pally. Keep that work up. You come up with awesome stuff and you know it.

    Back to lurking for me...
    -Locke "Sorata" Alexander

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminder-begging does work -- and it helped to discover I had credit built up from my own royalties on Queen of Crows. Gotta spread the luck, right?

    I don't play much right now, but I have a friend who just started up a Pathfinder game, so he's the lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's very cool. You're the author? If so I envy your publishing resume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, sadly I'm just the cover artist/interior layout geek for that pub. Monica Valentinelli is the author -- you can find her at mlvwrites.com, violetwar.com and flamesrising.com. It might not be a bad idea for you two to compare notes sometime; she's seen a lot of good and bad in the gaming/fiction industries over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.