- Erin Palette explains the Monkeysphere and how it affects you and the people around you.
- She's mocked everyone else in the race, so now Nicki Kenyon tells us what she thinks about Hillary's foreign policy. Can you say "schizophrenic?" I knew you could.
- Beth Alcazar tells us about some strange goings on around her local Target store and how you can keep yourself a little safer.
- Still holding down the Tech Tips chair while Barron B is "On Assignment," Silicon Graybeard tells us about all the interesting things we can use those fancy new radios to listen to.
- And The Alchemist, Colin Goddard gets his chance to get run through the Weer'd Audio Fisk-a-tron. Yeouch!
Thanks for downloading, listening, and subscribing. Please like and share The GunBlog VarietyCast on Facebook, and if you use iTunes, give us a review!
Please consider donating or subscribing at the PayPal link in the show notes. Our podcast runs on your donations.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.A special thanks both to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support and to our sponsor, Law of Self Defense. Use discount code "Variety" at checkout and get 10% off.