Shop now for Christmas!

Friday, January 18, 2008

I think I've been possessed by Troy Hickman...

... because I have been inventing super heroes based on terrible, horrible puns.

Bad Touché: A leering fencer who likes to make inappropriate comments and invade personal space. Sort of like Pepe Le Pew, but sleazier. And with one of those "Hi I'm a sex offender" little mustaches. He frequently battles...

My Farad Lady: A cockney lass who gained electrical powers as a result of an experiment by a mad Professor of Electrical Engineering in London. Her battle cry is "Ohm a good girl, I ohm!"


Hat Trick: A dapper English gent in a top hat and tux, who has modernized the traditional art of yeomanry by bringing it into the 21st century, eh wot? His diabolical arch-nemesis is...

Earl Grey Death: A dour, portly fellow who was born in India when it was still an English colony. He gained powers of invisibility "tendrils of strangulating darkness" from drinking a tea whose leaves were grown in a grove sacred to a thugee cult. After each victim, he performs the teabag emote, wherein he steeps a cup of tea (Earl Grey, hot) over their head.

4 comments:

  1. No. Get on more drugs! =D

    That said. Bad Touché reminded me of Bomb Voyage, my favorite super-villain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Farad Lady is great. My Fair Lady is one of my absolute favorite movies.. I think her Nemesis would have to be Prof. Higgens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean you DREAM you've been possessed by Troy Hickman...

    ReplyDelete

Expecto Patreonum!

Become a patron via my Patreon page and you can help me produce quality nerdy things.

For more information on how this works, please read this post. Thanks!

Flattr this blog

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.