Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Apologies & more silence to follow

Things have been very hectic here these past few days in preparation for my mother's operation, which is why I haven't posted in a week. I apologize for that.

As of 8am today she went into surgery for a laparoscopic hysterectomy, because while tests earlier in the year proved she didn't have ovarian cancer, her doctors felt that it would only be a matter of time until it developed anyway, and so it was better safe than sorry.

So far, so good. I will post what I know when I know it. As it currently stands, she will spend the night in the hospital and then return tomorrow for 3 weeks of recovery, during which time I will be spending XP on domestic skills and perhaps taking a level or two in Domestic Goddess.

As a result, posts may become very minimal around here for a while. I'll try to update once a week, and will Tweet whenever possible, so you can keep in the loop that way.

I thank everyone who has offered prayers and well-wishes. They have helped quite a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Stay in touch when you can - we'll wait.

    Best wishes to you and your mother.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.