Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How I spent my weekend

I spent Friday through Monday proofreading, editing, and generally bleeding corrective ink all over the pages of Unicorn Rampant's Claw/Claw/Bite Magazine, issue 18. In return, I was promoted me to Assistant Editor of said magazine.

Not yet a paying gig, but it will look fantastic on a resume, and perhaps I can use this to get the magazine out faster. Which will hopefully result in it buying more Pellatarrum articles, me making more money, profit profit profit, and maybe getting a collection of my work published.

So that was my Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I have little to say beyond "huzzah!", but I figure it needs saying anyway...

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.