Sunday, August 19, 2012

This has not been a good day

Ever have one of those days where you wake up on your last nerve and soon just being in the presence of people pisses you off? As in, "Goddammit stop breathing so loudly you are seriously driving me to homicidal rage!"

Today is that day for me. Most of this week has been spent on a writing project (which I was paid for, and got a nice bonus for thoroughness as well!) and this weekend has been a goat-rope cluster-fuck wherein I attempt to migrate not one but THREE email accounts (two Thunderbird, one Outlook Express) to a new computer.

Thus, for reasons that make sense only to me, I give you Sir Alan Rickman making tea in EPIC SLOW MOTION while the music from Inception plays. 

It's better than it sounds. Really. If you can't stand the wait, skip ahead to the 4:00 mark. 


9 comments:

  1. So if you were Ice-T, you would have had to use your AK?
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today was better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was!  Thank you for asking.  :)

    I found a really cool program for exporting mail folders which made the transfer a breeze, and I used Google Chrome account synching to handle internet bookmarks, passwords etc. 

    If I had found these on Saturday my weekend would have been TOTALLY different. 

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.