- It must have a quick-detach mount, so I can fold the S2K for storage and cleaning.
- It needs to have sufficient magnification that I can reliably hit bullseye from 50 yards.
- It must also have a way of mounting a reflex or holographic sight above the scope, for close-in home defense work.
- It cannot cost me an arm and a leg, so no recommending a thousand-dollar Leupold HAMR scope. Somewhere around $100 is good. I can go higher, but not much.
- Ideally, it should be American made, but I will settle for Not Chinese. I realize, however, that this is probably contradictory with point #4.
If you can recommend to me a scope that has most of these characteristics, I will be very grateful. Thank you!