Expecto Patreonum!

Become a patron via my Patreon page and you can help me produce quality nerdy things.

For more information on how this works, please read this post.

Thanks!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm like a Green Day song

.. in that I've got no motivation.  Not sure if I'm fighting off a bug, or this is my usual seasonal depression, but as of this moment I really don't want to do more than sit in front of the computer or the TV and aimlessly stare at the screen.

Anyone want to write a guest post for me?  Pellatarrum, My Little Pony, guns... heck, it's Khaotica season and I can't even be arsed to write about it, so if another Discordian wants to take a shot at it, by all means do so.

I'll just be here in my bathrobe, flipping through channels.

10 comments:

Rob said...

Already sent you one, awhile back

Rob (Trebor)

Erin Palette said...

You did?  

Oh jeez, now I have to admit that I don't remember who it was from and what it was about, and that I've probably lost it in the morass that is my Gmail account. 

If I ask you nicely, will you please resend it? :)

Rob said...

 resent

Matt said...

It's probably the season.  You know, when the snowbirds return to Florida.  Such a giant influx of, if you will pardon the term, Yankees is enough to get anyone down.

Erin Palette said...

I actually did a double take with that. 

"Wait... he resents me? Why? I said I was sorry... of, he probably means re-sent."  

Derp. 

Rob said...

 resent, re-sent, you say Potato, I saw Cucumber...

Brad said...

Go shoot your Mosin and write about it.

Erin Palette said...

I *do* need to shoot it some now that I've installed the Timney trigger and bedded the action....  :)

Rob said...

 Btw, did the re-sent version go through?

Rob (Trebor)

Erin Palette said...

It did! Thank you very much. :)

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.