Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday, Pony Sunday

I'm not impressed with this new season of Mythbusters. I was told that by cutting the build team, there would be more attention to science and that we would see how the experiments come together.

Instead, I see rather a lot of padding as Adam mugs for the camera and they try things over and over. And then we see them from different angles doing it all again. And then there are the annotations which flash so quickly that if I want to read them, I have to hit "pause".

Do you know what would make me happier? If they replaced the entire cast with ponies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.