- Adam and Sean execute their hosting duties flawlessly (or at least after careful editing).
- Erin Palette talks to us about Colonel Cooper's Color Codes (Say that 5 times fast!).
- Nicki Kenyon is on assignment and will return next week.
- Our Special Guest this week is LawDog!!! He tells us this absolutely hysterical story about a dog named Buster and his run in with a chicken. You HAVE to listen to this one!
- Barron B. is pretty angry about the data breach at the US Government's Office of Personnel Management.
- And Weer'd talks about an anti-gunner who calls himself Baldr Odinson, and his attempt at taking a victory lap after the passage of a recent Oregon law banning private firearm transfers.