Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Still alive, just not feeling it

My apologies to my faithful readers. I appear to be a funk right now.
I need a muse like this.
http://oglaf.com/blank-page/
I don't know if I'm depressed, or burned out, or something else, or a combination of all of the above. I'm just not feeling especially witty or creative, and the only thing I want to do lately is either sleep or play games -- i.e. turn my brain off.

The voices in my head which keep me active have been quiet lately. Is this what sanity is like? If so, it's boring, and I hate it.

I need to get in touch with my inner chaos goddess. Earlier this week, Salem introduced me to Jinx from League of Legends. Now, I don't play the game, but from this video she looks like a cross between Deadpool and Pinkie Pie:


That's.... that's everything I've ever wanted to be, man. *sheds a single tear of joy*

Well, okay, maybe I don't want to be a violent criminal or psychopathic murderer. But being a adorable little pixie of wanton chaos? Yeah, sign me up.

Le sigh.   Yes, please.


Oh hey, look at that. I managed to write a blog post after all. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.