- Erin Palette brings you some timely advice about prepping for wildfires.
- Nicki Kenyon is infuriated about how our soldiers are being told to ignore sexual abuse of children in Afghanistan.
- Erin returns for our This One Time segment to tell us a story about a watermelon and a Katana.
- Barron B notes the... umm... "attractive" Asian woman who turned her body into a weapon and her shoes into secret compartments
- And Weer'd gives us another Patented Weer'd Audio Fisk©. This time he calls out (VERY) long shot candidate for President, Martin O’Malley, who appeared on NPR touting his extreme anti-gun agenda.
Thanks for downloading, listening, and subscribing. Don't forget to share with a friend. Please like and share The GunBlog VarietyCast on Facebook, and if you use iTunes, give us a review!
Law of Self Defense. Get state specific training in the laws of self defense, and if you use discount code "Variety" at checkout, receive 10% off.