- Adam and Sean start off with some hate mail, wonderfully read for us by Bill Frady of Lock and Load Radio. Thanks, Bill!
- Erin Palette explains about activated charcoal and some guy named "Matter-Eater Lad." (Yeah, Sean didn't get it either.)
- Nicki Kenyon discusses the migrant crisis. No, not our migrant crisis, the one in Europe.
- Our Special Guest this week is the Ambulance Driver, Kelly Grayson. Kelly tells the story of treating his first abdominal evisceration. The story is a whole lot funnier than any story of evisceration should ever be.
- Barron B is on assignment, but he left us a quick voice mail. You're going to want to listen to it, and perhaps raise a glass with him in celebration.
- And Weer'd fisks the new "John Walsh of Gun Control."
Law of Self Defense. Use discount code "Variety" and get 10% off at checkout.