Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WNW: Unicorns

So this video made the rounds last week, and seeing how it known that I have both a fondness for unicorns and toilet humor, it was pretty much inevitable that I'd post this here. Especially since it also has a favorite of mine, a Briton with a posh accent talking about poop.



And now for the point of this post... actually, wait, I don't need a point. This is my blog, and I can post hilarious unicorn pooping humor if I want.

But I do have a point, and that is this:  I'm one of the 2,000 people who five-starred the Squatty Potty on Amazon. It is, as they say, the shit. Because not only does it work like they say it will, but also -- and this is the big selling point for me -- it keeps your legs from going numb if you, like me, enjoy reading while on the toilet.

I dunno about you, but I think that's awesome.

And now I want ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.