So yesterday, my friend Sean Sorrentino posted this image on Der Lederhosen:
- That is indeed the press room at NRACon, where bloggers (like me) got their media badges.
- I open carried the entire time I was there (last year, too) and no one -- not con staff, not security, not even the police I would occasionally see walking the floor -- said anything about the pistol on my hip. Lots of folks complimented me on my holster, though.
- The middle person is Dennis Badurina of Dragon Leatherworks. He has a distinctive holster.
In less than an hour, we had positively identified all three men:
- The man on the right is Uncle from SaysUncle. (Identified by Sean, confirmed by self)
- The man in the middle is indeed Dennis. (Identified by lots of us, confirmed by self)
- The man on the left, and the last identified, is Adam of Guns, Cars, and Tech. This is funny because he's Sean's co-host on the Gun Blog Variety Cast, but Sean didn't recognize him -- someone else had to point out to Sean that it was his co-host!
To continue this trend, I'm going to post a picture of my carry rig for easy identification, and hope that other gunnies will do the same.
Fellow gunnies, post your pics!