Tuesday, July 12, 2016

It's Amazon Prime Day!



You all know I hate asking for help, and I especially hate asking for donations.

However, I don't mind asking that folks use my Amazon referral link when you shop, because it costs you nothing extra and yet it earns me some nice kickback cash.

Since today is Prime Day and there ought to be some awesome sales going on, I'd like to remind my faithful readers that it would be a big help to me, on a direct and personal level, if you would use my link to shop for goodies on Amazon

Until I can get Operation Blazing Sword on its feet as a 501c3 tax-deductible charity, you can help me by using this link; referrals from Amazon help stretch my budget and allow me to accomplish more with my limited resources. 

Thank you kindly, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.