- Beth is tired of "Smart" anti-gun answers to pro-gun statements so, she answers the anti-gunners in turn.
- Sean looks at the two suspects in the murder of an elderly woman in Kinston, NC.
- "Legitimate malware?" Barron shows us how to avoid malware served up from sources you thought you could trust.
- In our main topic, Sean and Erin take a brief look at the recent decision by the Massachusetts AG to unilaterally redefine State law to ban so-called "Assault Weapons."
- Before you can go somewhere, you first need to know where you are. Erin tells you what kind of maps you need and how to get them.
- In a special double segment, Tiffany and Weer'd compare their shared history. Both started out as anti-gunners, and both have become pro-gun activists. How did that happen?
- And our plug of the week is for Merrell Jungle Moc shoes.
Thank you for downloading, listening, and subscribing. You are subscribed, right? We are available on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and now on Google Play Music!
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.
Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support. Go to www.FirearmsPolicy.org to join.
And a special thanks to our sponsor, Law of Self Defense at www.LawOfSelfDefense.com. Use discount code "Variety" at checkout for 10% off.
Upcoming Law of Self Defense seminars
- August 7 - North Carolina specific - Raleigh, NC (Sold Out! - look for another Raleigh class February 19th of 2017)
- August 13 - Oregon and Washington specific - Sherwood, OR
- August 20 - Tennessee and Kentucky specific - Nashville, TN
- September 10 - Alabama specific - Talladega, AL
- September 17 - Minnesota and Wisconsin specific - La Crosse, WI
- October 1 - Pennsylvania and New Jersey specific - Bensalem, PA
- October 15 - New York specific - Poughkeepsie, NY
- October 22 - Iowa specific - Johnston, IA