Monday, March 6, 2017

My Address to Maryland Shall Issue, 4 March 2017

"To my brothers and sisters in occupied Maryland, I bring you greetings from free America!"

Unfortunately the recording device (a handheld iPhone) ran out memory and so we missed the Q&A session.

Even though I acknowledge I'm doing better at passing en femme, I still have problems looking at myself because my eyes and brain just go "MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN."

But I'm going to turn this into a victory like so: How accepting must all those MSI folk be, to welcome me so kindly and treat me like a lady, looking and sounding like this?

Why, you'd hardly think they were the hateful neanderthals that gun owners are supposed to be!


A transcript of my address, complete with slides, is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.