Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Non-Euclidean 8-Sided Dice

So Saturday night, after my weekly roleplaying session, I posted this:



And of course, people didn't really understand what I was talking about. And it was one of those things where I sound like a right lunatic when I try to explain it, but if you can just SEE what I'm talking about you'll realize I'm not crazy.

Well, not crazy because of this, at any rate.

So I dug out my webcam and made a video so you could see for yourselves. You can SEE and UNDERSTAND.



[gibbers quietly in the corner]

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.