Expecto Patreonum!

Become a patron via my Patreon page and you can help me produce quality nerdy things.

For more information on how this works, please read this post.

Thanks!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poll Tax

Voting is over and the results of last week's poll are in. Out of 31 votes:
  • 7 of you voted for Poor Richard's Universe (22%)
  • 11 of you voted for Pellatarrum (35%)
  • 13 of you voted for Curse/Or (41%)
I'm actually quite surprised at how close Curse/Or and Pellatarrum were. This tells me that it's basically a tie between the two, with only a slight preference for the e-novel.

All righty then, on with the next poll, entitled "What level of support are you willing to give in order to get more Curse/Or?"  It's assumed that your answers are cumulative, i.e. if you pick option 3 then you already agree with options 1 and 2.

You will note that I have left off the options of "I am a book publisher willing to give you an advance if you'll sign this contract" and "I am a wealthy lover of fiction who wishes to support you as you write" because, even though I am a writer, there are some things in which even I can't believe.

3 comments:

Jean Bauhaus said...

It's not a question of willingness as much as ability at this point. :/

Erin Palette said...

It's all right, honeybunch. You help enough as it is. :)

Von said...

You'd be up there on the list of Things To Spend Money On if I but had more money to spend.


Apropos of nothing, I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award, because you deserve it: http://von-gameover.blogspot.com/2011/05/wow-show-gnomercy.html (yes, I know, but the post was about something else when I wrote it).

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.