Saturday, May 7, 2011

Poll Tax

Voting is over and the results of last week's poll are in. Out of 31 votes:
  • 7 of you voted for Poor Richard's Universe (22%)
  • 11 of you voted for Pellatarrum (35%)
  • 13 of you voted for Curse/Or (41%)
I'm actually quite surprised at how close Curse/Or and Pellatarrum were. This tells me that it's basically a tie between the two, with only a slight preference for the e-novel.

All righty then, on with the next poll, entitled "What level of support are you willing to give in order to get more Curse/Or?"  It's assumed that your answers are cumulative, i.e. if you pick option 3 then you already agree with options 1 and 2.

You will note that I have left off the options of "I am a book publisher willing to give you an advance if you'll sign this contract" and "I am a wealthy lover of fiction who wishes to support you as you write" because, even though I am a writer, there are some things in which even I can't believe.

3 comments:

  1. It's not a question of willingness as much as ability at this point. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all right, honeybunch. You help enough as it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd be up there on the list of Things To Spend Money On if I but had more money to spend.


    Apropos of nothing, I've nominated you for a Stylish Blogger Award, because you deserve it: http://von-gameover.blogspot.com/2011/05/wow-show-gnomercy.html (yes, I know, but the post was about something else when I wrote it).

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.