- My chronic inability to get anything written on Thursday.
- Waking up feeling hung-over when I haven't had anything to drink the night before.
- That there are blogs which only update twice a month who have at least a hundred more followers than I do.
- That I bust my ass to put out good content at least 3 times a week and no one seems to care.
- That only one person in the gun-blog-sphere wished me a Happy Blogoversary -- and thank you for that, Brigid! I have many gun-curious girlfriends and I will make sure they read your blog to expand their education.
- Self-congratulatory circle-jerks which are ultimately meaningless but, nonetheless, hurt my feelings when I am excluded from them.
Friday, February 10, 2012
A list, in no particular order:
The Fine Print
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.