Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pellatarrum Questions

If you enjoy reading about Pellatarrum, my gonzo sorcery world, I have some questions for you.

I have aspirations of taking all of my Pellatarrum stuff, editing it into a coherent whole, prettying it up with some art and nice typesetting, and selling it online. Definitely as a PDF, but perhaps also as a print-on-demand.

Here are my questions for you, dear readers:
  1. Would you buy such a thing?
  2. Would you buy a print version?
  3. I realize that Pellatarrum is currently incomplete. What elements would you require it have for you to consider it complete?

Please answer these questions, and leave comments/expand upon your answers below.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm catching up.  Six of twelve months are already caught up.  I want to make sure I don't go "B not A" when the fiction clearly says "A not B".

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.