Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Oh crud, I have a blog, don't I?

Sorry folks, but between Holy Week shenanigans and getting a concealed carry permit for my mother and me, I've been so busy that I haven't had the time to even think about blogging. So, yeah, I've kind of come up short in terms of thoughtful or sentimental Easter fare.

You'll have to make do with this, I suppose.
 3And He spoke this parable unto them, saying,
   
 4"What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost until he find it?
   
 5And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
   
 6And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbors, saying unto them, `Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
   
 7I say unto you that likewise more joy shall be in Heaven over one sinner that repenteth, than over ninety and nine just persons who need no repentance.

-- Luke 15:3-7,  21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.