I don't know if I can express how awesome this is, but I'll try.
- I didn't tell Bunny what I wanted. I just said "I want Pellatarrum to have a logo for when we eventually publish it." He managed to reach into my brain and pull out everything I wanted in a single try.
- He doesn't have previous experience with graphic design.
- It looks amazing in black and white, but will also look amazing in color.
- It is instantly iconic.
- It is detailed without being busy.
- If you don't know the setting, it's a cool logo.
- If you do know the setting, you understand how dense in information the design is.
- It's actually an abstract view of the plane itself, with the Dayspire up top and the crumbling Nightspire below.
- The triangles are the alchemical symbols for the elements, and clockwise from upper left they are Air, Fire, Water, Earth -- the sequence of the elemental seasons.
Another cool thing I discovered while I was looking up the aforementioned symbols was this chart of elemental correspondences from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn:
It's cool because I don't ever recall seeing this chart before, and I know I haven't read any of the Golden Dawn. I love how we both came to the conclusion that Earth is winter, when everyone else tried to tell me that it should be Water. Coincidence, or great minds thinking alike?
I also love how this gives me authority against all the gamers who would object that I am somehow getting elementalism wrong. I can point to this and say, "Old School Occultism, bitches!"