Expecto Patreonum!

Become a patron via my Patreon page and you can help me produce quality nerdy things.

For more information on how this works, please read this post. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Something to take the sting out

I have to admit, seeing things like this make me feel a LOT better.





There are still guilty parties within the Libyan police and government, but it's good to know that the people in the street recognize this is a terrible thing and are apologizing for it, rather than celebrating.

Well done, people of Benghazi. You are a class act.

3 comments:

badrhino1 said...

Thanks for sharing this Erin.  I hadn't seen it and it really gave me a "feel good moment" which seem few and far between these days.

AGirl said...

I feel for those people. What a mess.

Geoff said...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=279017605536220&set=a.279016282203019.51898.111954325575883&type=3&theater

This one made me choke up the most, since it showed me that unlike most recipients of our aid, Libyans don't have a short term memory.

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.