- Via Google+ I have found a nice lady named Gwen who not only uses the PMR-30, but carries it concealed as her primary weapon because she has an injured neck and cannot tolerate the recoil of anything stronger. I have asked her to write a guest post about her experiences with this gun, and she has graciously agreed.
- I hope to take my mother shooting this Friday. If so, she will shoot not only the PMR, but also her .380 S&W Bodyguard. This will give me excellent blogfodder.
- I have a tentative schedule to meet with Gun Shop Guy at his private range to shoot the PMR and possibly other things. I would love to finally get a chance to use my shotty.
- A little birdie tells me I will soon receive a set of rails for my Sub-2000....
- I'm trying to get Timney Triggers to send me their patented "Drop-in" Mosin-Nagant trigger. Since I've posted my shot groups already, it will be easy to see if the new trigger measurably improves my shooting, and since I'm not especially handy we shall see if they are truly as idiot-proof as the words drop-in would indicate.
So, it looks like good times are on the horizon as the temperature drops and the season changes from "Hell" to "tolerable".
As always, if there is anything you would like me to review, or explain in my own weirdly affable manner, let me know!