Adam and Sean talk about some really interesting stuff, including that "viral" photo where the man is walking on the "wrong" side. We also talk about people driving gasoline powered cars filling up at the only pump that has diesel, and that Waco biker shootout.
- Erin Palette discusses the OODA Loop.
- Nicki Kenyon thinks that eventually the war in Ukraine will become a "Frozen Conflict."
- Special Guest Bob Owens discusses his recent LA Times article "Why cops shouldn't carry Glocks."
- Barron B. talks surge protection.
- And Weer'd does another of his patented Audio Fisks, this time of the two Moms Demand Illegal Mayors for Everytown (A wholly owned subsidiary of Michael Bloomberg, Inc) anti-gun ads from North Carolina and Texas.