- Beth gives us some highlights from The Well Armed Woman National Leadership Conference.
- Four are arrested for murdering two and burning their bodies in a car. Who are these people? Sean takes a closer look.
- Barron is on assignment and will return in a few weeks.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Weer'd discuss the apparently divisive topic of shot timers in gun school.
- What are the costs of being the person in the middle? What does it take out of a person when they are between two worlds? Tiffany tells us how straddling two different groups has its costs, but also rewards as well.
- Before she packed her car and headed for the hills, Erin recorded us a quick segment about dealing with anxiety and stress... which should come in handy as she waits to see what the storm brings.
- Just because Weer is co-hosting doesn't mean he isn't doing the Audio Fisk™. This time it's the Presidential Debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- Our plug of the week is for Armscor .22 LR ammo, available at LuckyGunner.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.