- Beth talks about teaching firearms classes for women, what she gets out of it, and why women come to her classes.
- Sean takes a closer look at the killer in a murder-suicide at Forsyth County Medical Center.
- Barron is back from his epic family vacation across the West. What tech tools did he use to make his trip easier?
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin discuss the intersection of depression and gun ownership, and why the "No guns for the mentally ill" argument can be used against non-crazy gun owners who just need to see a doctor now and then.
- Hurricane Tiffany is back home after a whirlwind tour of New York City and San Antonio, Texas. Strap in as she tells you of her amazing adventures being our best ambassador EVAR!
- Are you feeling SAD? Does less light in the winter months cause you Seasonal Affective Disorder? Erin talks about what you can do to fix it.
- It appears that Dan Savage likes getting smacked around by Weer'd. He's back for another Patented Weer'd Audio Fisk™.
- Our plug of the week the NSSF's website WhereToHunt.org
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.
Thanks also to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.