Monday, October 3, 2016

Two Videos of Interest

Here's another interview of me, taken on the last day of the conference, by Kimberly Morin of New Hampshire Political Buzz. Go to her site and read the article (it's a very nice write-up, and embeds the OBS map), and then watch the video.


Unflattering screencapture FTW!

And for those of you who didn't listen to last night's GunBlog VarietyCast, or who maybe want a way to spread the "Embarrass Sean While Raising Money for Charity" love, I present you with this amusing little tidbit:



I'm still working on getting someone to hold the money for me (because I don't want to be in possession of $10K for tax reasons), so as soon as I have that link I'll drop it here like it were hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.