It's pronounced TWENTY SEVENTEEN. Are you really telling me that when it hits 2020 you're going to call it "two thousand and twenty"?
NO, YOU'RE NOT.
- How can piano lessons make you a better shooter? Beth tells us why it's not actually that far-fetched.
- In a crime that strikes close to home, Sean tells us about three suspects arrested in connection with the murder of a clerk in the convenience store closest to his house.
- Barron is on assignment and will return soon.
- In the Main Topic, Sean and Erin discuss Charles C.W. Cooke's article "Phantoms of Gun Control" as published in the NRA's magazine "America's First Freedom".
- Tiffany saw two videos of women using Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to fight off attackers. She wanted a second opinion, so she contacted Craig Douglas of ShivWorks for his thoughts.
- Do you have prepping resolutions? Erin does. What does she plan to do in 2017? She'll tell you.
- The Brady Campaign had a live Facebook Chat talking about their “Runaway Hit” Miss Sloane. Weer’d was listening in...
- And our plug of the week is for the Surefire CombatLight.
Listen to the podcast here.
Read the show notes here.Thanks to LuckyGunner and Remington for their sponsorship, and a special thanks to Firearms Policy Coalition for their support.