Thursday, January 19, 2017

Where has Erin been the past week?

Hey, everyone. I'm fine, thanks for asking. I've just been really busy doing a bunch of other things, and the blog has suffered.

Which is a shame, because this blog was my first love, and I really need to prioritize feeding the piggy bank over other things, but these days I need about three hands to juggle all the balls I have in the air.

However,  it looks like I might have a little more time to do more writing (at least for the moment), because I have gotten one of my many eggs hatched and ready to leave the nest.

Ladies and Gentlemen and those Undecided, I present to you the official Operation Blazing Sword website!
I admit it's pretty rudimentary right now, but that's because we've only just taken our first steps as an actual charitable entity. We don't have much to talk about, so basic website is basic -- but it's a good start, and we have a lot of room into which we can grow.

I look forward to seeing what great things Operation Blazing Sword can accomplish in 2017 with your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.