Monday, September 19, 2011

Apologies

Sorry about the sudden absence of late. Wednesday and Friday were terrible, horrible days for me, such that I was praying for the zombie apocalypse to occur so that things would actually improve. On Thursday I had to take my mother to the ER because she was having trouble breathing (sinus infection leading to bronchitis), and all weekend I've felt tired and crappy (and cranky). I've probably caught whatever crud mom has, but since I'm younger and stronger my immune system is kicking its ass, so instead of being actually sick I'm just tired and bitchy.

So anyway: sorry for being a slack-ass. Fortunately for me, I have a couple of guest articles I can post, and those should see me through the rest of my feeling crappiness. Obviously, Super-Fashion Week didn't turn into an actual week, so what I'll do is turn it into a recurring feature until I run out of material. It may take me until the end of the year, but I'll mock the costumes worth mocking, just you see.

Speaking of guest articles, if anyone else is interested in writing a post for this blog which is relevant to its interests, drop me a line and I'm certain we can work something out.

And now, I hand you off to Jeff W. for a Very Special Monday Gunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.