Tuesday, September 25, 2018

My Panel at AMM-Con 2018

As promised, here is a video of my AMM-Con panel.

Special thanks to Paul Lathrop of the Polite Society Podcast for letting me post this, and to Matt of Geeks Gadgets and Guns podcast for chopping my segment out of a larger video. Love you guys!



I apologize for not repeating the questions into the microphone so that people could hear it. If I recall correctly, the first one was something like "Do you feel that your lifestyle choice makes you more vulnerable to violence?" and I turned it into a teachable moment regarding why "choice" was not the word to use.

The second question was basically a restatement of the first, asking if transgender people were especially vulnerable to violence and if I felt that meant LGBTQ people should carry firearms for self-defense.

I wish I had more time to answer questions, but otherwise I think I did a fair job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.