Thursday, March 26, 2020

My Guns.Com Interview about Blue Collar Prepping

Lat week I was contacted by Jacki Billings, an editor at Guns.Com, who said that they were doing a series on prepping and wanted to know if I was open to an interview. I was of course delighted to talk to a new (and given current circumstances, much larger than usual) audience about the joys and comforts of emergency preparedness.

That interview was published today, and I think I did quite well. I especially like that I was asked questions such as "What advice would you give to new preppers?" Usually I am asked things like "Aren't you paranoid?" or "How much money have you sunk into this?" and it was a genuine pleasure to be able to help people get started.

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/03/26/blue-collar-prepping-with-erin-palette


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.