Sunday, September 13, 2020

Erin Palette in the Media (Again)

If you're a fan of my appearances in the media, then have I got two treats for you!

First of all, I was quoted in a USCCA article titled The Changing Face of Gun Ownership, written by none other than my good friend Beth Alcazar! It's free for everyone to read so I encourage you all to follow the link to see what she (and I) have to say.

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/the-changing-face-of-gun-ownership/

"Erin's story", as mentioned in the article, is just a transcription of my speech at GRPC 2019, which you can read here.


Speaking of the Gun Rights Policy Conference, I hope that you will join me and many other pro-gun speakers next weekend (Sept 19-20) for the first (and hopefully last) Virtual GRPC!

https://www.saf.org/GRPC/

Please go the SAF website to register. It's free! And if you can't watch it live, don't worry; I have it on good authority that it will be uploaded to YouTube and Facebook so you can watch it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.