Thursday, May 17, 2007

BLEACH

Spoilers for those who haven't seen tonight's CSI season finale.

We all know that bleach is the trigger for the killer, and it can be found at each crime scene. But have you realized that each killing is forming the word "bleach"?

Blunt force trauma;
Liquid nicotine poisoning;
Electrocution;
Asphyxiation;
Crushed under a Car;
H is the only one that's left. I assume Natalie (the Miniature Killer) will hang herself in jail when the janitors use bleach near her cell.

EDIT: I wish I could take credit for noticing this, but I didn't. I can't recall who it was, but someone on one of the many CSI wikis or messageboards came up with the idea first.

Kudos to you, sir.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice that. I guess I'm not cut out to be part of CSI. Nice catch by the way.

    Also I love CSI.

    Do you watch all of them or just this one?

    Turbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is only one true CSI, and its name is Vegas.

    Again, I wish I could take credit for noticing it (though I did fill in the C and H parts).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree, but NCIS gets a pass. I love that show it reminds me so much of jag. Those other shows aren't bad they just aren't GOOD. If there isn't anything on TV I will watch.

    I was hoping that you found out that the real killer was Gil. "What a twist".

    Turbo

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.