Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What the hell?

What the hell, people?

I give you an Eisner-nominated comic book writer as a guest blogger, and my daily hits drop from 100 to 40? That's just not right.

If you keep this up you will force to me to do something extreme in order to get your attention. And judging from the brouhaha that resulted from my Vonnegut malogy*, you do NOT want me to weigh in with, say, my thoughts on the Iraq War. Because I guaran-damn-tee you that I will piss off 90% of you.

* A bad eulogy. Yes, I just invented that word.

6 comments:

  1. I blame myself. Trouble and woe follow me everywhere. I am just a massive pile of bad omens. Call me Pariah Heap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I call you Pariah the Hittite instead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you don't call me late for dinner...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read what he posted, but didn't bother commenting. I come here to read your writings. It's the reason I keep your page bookmarked. =)

    I'll admit I tend to skim even your articles on TV shows as I don't actually watch television myself.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.