Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Apologies

I haven't been posting lately. I'm sorry for that.

There's stuff going on in my life. I'd rather not share what it is, thanks.

No, I don't intend to hurt myself. Yes, I'm taking care of myself, in as much as that is possible. Also, I live with my parents, so I'm not going to starve or freeze or anything like that.

Hopefully LR will return soon. I want to write again. But this thing is blocking the words.

I'm trying to secure a guest writer to pick up my slack. Hopefully he'll keep you entertained, but not as much as I do.

-- Palette out.

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss reading your posts, even the ones that you claim to phone in.

    Remember, the Sonic Stapler's always there for you to post a whinge, bitch, moan, or yell abusively in all capital letters at me, if it'll make you feel better.

    Please, more than feel free to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.