Due to the massive interest in this game, I am not taking reservations, Participation will be on a first-come, first-served basis, assuming you have a character that's ready to go.
What you need is the following:
- A Skype account that has friended me, so that I can invite you to play
- A working microphone for same (this game will not use video)
- A character sheet for a Blank Flank pony, emailed to me
- Your own copy of the rules & character sheet
- Pencil & two 10 sided dice
Other than that, show up ready to have fun! I hate having to say this, but "ready to have fun" means:
- Don't be a jerk.
- Realize this is supposed to be a fun, lighthearted adventure, not a grimdark dungeon crawl.
- If you're too shy or socially awkward to role-play a cartoon pony over a microphone, this is not the game for you.
Finally, I make NO PROMISES WHATSOEVER, but I might -- maybe, might, it could happen but it could just as easily not happen -- be able to run an earlier session from 1-5 pm Eastern. I will have to check my schedule.