Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can't stop the Derp



If you like ponies, and you like Derpy Hooves, then you need this DVD. Not only does it contain 5 of the better MLP:FiM episodes, it also features the correct and canonical depiction of Derpy Hooves.

Buy it. Enjoy it. Show it to your friends. Proselytize with it. Go door to door, if necessary, to convert the heathen.

And if Hasbro decides to remove the references to Derpy, like they did in iTunes?

Copy and share the shit out of the episode.



Indeed, Boromir. Indeed.


I don't care
I'm still free
You can't take the Derp from me

6 comments:

  1. Love this, just got mine in the mail today.  :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥♥♥ I may have to order this for someone's birthday. Shhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But who gave permission to make Dashie a blank flank?

    ReplyDelete
  4.  I actually had a "Who's a what now?" moment until I realized you were talking about the cover.

    And, um, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!  bought.  the question of course is: where are my dvd/BR sesaons?  mmm!
     

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.