Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thank You

Thank you, dear readers, for being my friends and online family.  There are times where I feel very alone in the world, but it warms my heart to know that so many of you care about someone whom you've never met.

You welcomed me into your ranks, when I was but an idiot beginner. (I'm still an idiot.) Thank you for that.

You gave me the money to buy a pistol and a permit and ammo and magazines and all sorts of other thing. Thank you for that.

You give me sympathy when I whine, and advice when I need it. Thank you for that.

You encourage me to succeed, help pick me up when I fail, and keep me from getting too big of an ego. Thank you for that.

You want to meet me in person, and are very gentle with my neuroses. Those few of you that I've met in real life have been nothing but kind and accepting to me. Thank you for that.

You make me feel connected, such that when one of you is in trouble, I don't feel like I'm acting improperly by asking about you, or giving you money, or organizing donations. Thank you for that.

You make me feel loved, and I cannot put a price on that. Thank you so very, very much. I love you too.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, and people like you, are my "yours".  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Erin - you do realize you offer us all everything you are thankful for, right??  Hope you made it a great day!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naivety is simply a matter of inexperience and only fleeting with each new experience. Additionally, you’re not an idiot; you’re a very charming, intelligent and witty young woman who coincidentally is a gifted blogger. Happy Turkey Day to you and yours as well…      

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving!

    And Bill nails it  you give more than you get. Who you are and what you do is why you're a part of this big bickering dysfunctional family. What you offer us counts for a lot too.


    And all the opaque blather, thoughtless egoism, and other nitwitteries you have to deal with. Even at our best behaviors many of us are a...  crusty lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're part of our crew. :D

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for letting us know you! Much love!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8.  That was profound and made my day that much better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanksgiving, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been a pleasure! I still remember when I first discovered this blog. I was like, "guns and RPGs and a girl author...whatthewhat!?" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. And ponies! Mustn't forget my love for My Little Pony. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.