Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Update on the Care Package Update

There are some folks who want to contribute money to Operation: Tamalanche (so help me, I am going to make that term stick) but for whatever reason are unable or unwilling to donate through PayPal, and wish to write her a check directly but do not know where to send it.

LET ME INFORM YOU that since folks are mailing goodies to be put into a Care Package, your checks will be right at home there.  Email me (erin DOT palette AT gmail DOT com) and I will send you the mailing address of Tamalanche Headquarters.

Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. When do you plan to ship?  I ordered a paperback and it's due here tomorrow, probably another day or three to get it to The Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derp?   I dunno, I guess as soon as stuff stops coming in. I don't think it will happen before this weekend anyway. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make it easy on y'all and just send something from her Amazon wish list direct to her.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodies went out today.

    ReplyDelete
  5.   Yeah, I'm going to be using Tamalanche from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for directing the Tamalanche!  You're the best.  I'll be home in a couple of days if you wish to mail it to me to have it delivered, I've cookies to add and I think there are also some baked goods from A Girl being sent to me to add in as well.

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.