Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Gunday: Stalling for time

Bit of a confession:  I haven't reviewed the TAPCO SKS magazines because I haven't shot them yet.

When I started up this "Accessorizing the SKS" thread, I was under the impression that my shooting range would be accessible.  As it turns out, its summer repairs have stretched on longer than expected  (it's county run and funded, so that explains it), and last I heard it was "expected' to open "sometime mid-November."

With the range not open, I can't go shooting. If I can't shoot, I can't use the magazines to tell you how well they work. And if I can't test them, I have no business reviewing them.

Soooo....

Hopefully same time next week, yeah?  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.