Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WNW: ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG


LOOK YOU GUYS HIS CUTIE MARK IS AN ACCORDION

Not gonna lie, you guys: I peed myself with joy when I saw this. I also jumped up and down, clapped my hands, and squeeed to high heaven. This is the best thing to happen to MLP since John "Q" DeLancie voiced Discord. I know lots and lots and lots of folks who are Weird Al fans who are going to watch this episode just because he's in it. And then you know what will happen?
We are the Herd. 
We will add your friendship and magical distinctiveness to our own. 
Resistance is futile.  
You will be Bronified.
Ahem. Moving right along, I've got a funny pony video here to round out the evening... If you've seen the episode "Pinkie Apple Pie," then you will realize just how hilarious this video is. If not, watch the original first.



ZOMG WEIRD AL ON MLP YOU GUYS! FEBRUARY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!

6 comments:

  1. It's a little unfair making Pinkie Pie a Zune. People like Pinkie Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they named him Cheese Sandwich I was worried the cutie mark was an actual cheese sandwich. I can't tell in the stills I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 99% sure his cutie mark is an accordion. Don't know how he got that name, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found out that we are both right! It's a grilled cheese sandwich that it cut and stretched to look like an accordion! ...and a wifi signal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Doctor Whooves: Ponies in Time and Space, now this.................

    ReplyDelete

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.