- I remind you that putting all your prepping business on the internet is a bad strategic plan.
- Obama goes to Saudi to King Abdullah's funeral. Nicki Kenyon gives us her thoughts on whether that was a good idea or not.
- Miguel Gonzalez reminds us that just because it wears a police uniform doesn't necessarily mean it's an actual cop.
- Download sites are serving up a big helping of crapware and this just irritates Barron B. to no end.
- And Weer'd notes the PSH in the gun hater crowd when they found out that Kalashnikov was opening an AK pattern rifle factory in Pennsylvania.
- And as a special bonus, Barron makes a book recommendation.
Thanks for downloading, listening, and subscribing. And don't forget to recommend us to a friend!
Listen to the podcast here.
Show notes may be found here