Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Day

Here's how I spent my afternoon:
  • 2.5 hours spent driving my father to the VA clinic in [city several counties over.]
  • 1 hour spent sitting in the waiting room as he is seen.
  • 2.5 hours spent driving home.
At this point I think I would welcome a rectal exam, if for no other reason than to say to the doctor "Since you're already down there, would you mind pulling on my tailbone to put it back into place?"

Or, if I wanted to be saucy, I would say that my coccyx needs a good tug.

I should probably add a rimshot at the end of that, but I'm pooped and don't want to seem excessively anal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fine Print


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial- No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

Creative Commons License


Erin Palette is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.