- Adam and Sean commiserate about the weather.
- Erin Palette brings on a Special Guest, Brandon, to talk about first aid supplies.
- The new Secretary of Defense gets the Nicki Kenyon seal of approval.
- Miguel Gonzalez digs up a congressional report from 1982 that confirms that, even then, they knew that the Second Amendment is an individual right.
- I might be getting a new computer, and Barron B. tells how to get rid of all the bloatware, adware, and preinstalled garbage.
- And Weer'd discusses the National Concealed Carry Reciprocity bill currently in Congress.
Thanks for downloading, listening, and subscribing. And don't forget to share it with a friend!